&nsbp Eyes radio lies

That Dream Sequence.


So, my friend Jenn and I came to one very interesting conclusion about myself today.

I am, without a doubt, much better off single. Which is strange, because I'm always on the look out for a great guy. We both agreed that I am much more active and fun. I also apparently am able to come up with more ideas since the thought process is more focused on the tasks in front of me.

Do you ever feel like you've just woken up from a bizarre and twisted dream? I am sure you know what I am talking about here. It is the one where you just haven't acutally been yourself for the last year or so because of one silly reason or another, yet at the same time you learn far more about yourself than you would have imagined.

And once you're out of this funk, once you've woken up, sobered up in the shower and gotten ready for the day, you feel like you've walked back into your own life.

If you haven't felt this, perhaps you are currently being blinded by the dream you're currently stuck in. I ask you to analyze yourself for a second. Pull yourself out of your mindset and actually take a look at your life. If you, for even a second, doubt anything----I recommend you check it at the door. Make sure everything is okay.

I am realizing all the things I've done wrong in the last year---but I am also realizing the massive amount of growth I've achieved in the last few months.

Questions I ask myself daily to keep in check:

Do you recognize yourself when you look in the mirror?
Are you moving foward, in a direction you love?
Are you happy to be awake?
Are you being kind, are you being reasonable?
Did you make anyone smile, laugh or happy today?
What can you do better?



These are just a few ideas of what I ask myself throughout the day. Believe it or not, it really helps. If you keep an open mind and heart--you can achieve anything.

If you are stuck in the dream sequence, realize the truths and seperate the lies we tell ourselves to keep one's mental state paralyzed from reality.


I invite you to the real world. Its much more refreshing here.



-Cait-